Do you want to learn how to teach Scent Detection to Pet Dogs successfully in your Dog Training Business?
Become a UK Sniffer Dogs Bronze Instructor with our UK Sniffer Dogs Bronze Online featuring Hannah Malloy from Channel 4's "Puppy School"
Learn how to teach x2 4 hour Workshops, run Bronze level UK Sniffer Dogs Trials and endless hours of Dog Training Classes for Pet Dogs and their owners to enjoy !
This 2 day course will teach you the skills and give you the confidence to hold your own UK Sniffer Dogs Workshops, Classes & Trials.
- Foundations on how the dogs nose works (anatomy & physiology)
- Different methods to teach Scent Identification, Indication & Searches to pet dog owners.
- Step by Step instructions on how to run a 4 hour Bronze workshop for your clients.
- Detailed class plans to enable you to run a 6 week course.
- 2 Trial templates so that when your clients are ready you can hold your own competitions!
- A PDF bookelet with all the information covered in the course
- On completion of the course you will sent a CPD Certified Certificate
- Your dogs do not need to have any previous scentwork experience, like wise if your dogs have lots of scenwork experience thats also fine our methods will not interfere with what they already know.
- Please feed your dog out of a RED KONG (must be red) at least once a day for at least one week before attending the course, all will be revealed when you arrive!
- Please note, our instructors courses are aimed at you the instructor not your dog or your dogs performance on the day. The emphesis is on giving you the skills and knowledge to confidently deliver UK Sniffer Dogs classes, workshops and trials.
Our courses are designed for dog trainers looking to expand their knowedge or to introduce scent work to their clients. Attendees should have quailfications with the APDT, IMDT, SCS, VSA, PPG, PPN, ICAN , ISCP or scent qualifications such as WSDA Intsructor, Scentwork UK, UKCSD or any other form of Positive Reinforcement Dog Training Association.
We are aware there are many amazing, knowledgeable dog trainers within this insustry without any formal qualifications. We would hate to miss the opportunity of having awesome trainers on board with our programmes because of this.
If you do not have any formal qualifications from the list above and would still like to participate in our courses we would like to invite you to make an application. Please request an application form via our application form button and follow the instructions.
If you successfuly complete this course you will be invited to join our membership.Our membership provides our instructors with further training support and business development. Details of the membership will be provided on your course.
No reviews were found.