DO YOU RUN DOG TRAINING CLASSES?
Become a BRONZE TRACKING UK Sniffer Dogs Instructor!
Become part of the next set of UK Sniffer Dogs Instructors......
Successfully teach UK Sniffer Dogs Workshops, Classes and hold Trials at your pet dog training school!
This online course will teach you the skills, give you the confidence and most importantly QUALIFY you to hold your own UK Sniffer Dogs TRACKING workshops, classes and trials. Work through a variety of theory and practical videos at your own pace, with support of a dedicated Facebook group.
What you will receive:
- The science of scent
- Track laying
- Step by Step instructions on how to run 6 week classes, series 1& 2 workshops, and trials
- Online access to theory and practical videos
- Access to a dedicated Facebook group for support
- Detailed class plans to enable you to run a 6 week course and workshops
- Trial templates so that when your clients are ready you can hold your own competitions!
- A certificate and bound book with class plans on completion and passing of your assessment.
- Lots of fun and learning with your dog at your own pace!*
- Your dog does not need to have any previous scent work experience. However it’s fine if your dog does have experience - our methods will not interfere with what they already know.
- Please feed your dog out of a RED KONG (must be red) at least once a day for at least one week before starting the course.
- Please note, our instructor courses are aimed at you the instructor not your dog or your dog’s performance. The emphasis is on giving you the skills and knowledge to confidently deliver UK Sniffer Dogs classes, workshops and trials.
Our courses are designed for dog trainers looking to expand their knowledge and/or to introduce scent work to their clients. Attendees should have qualifications with the APDT, IMDT, SCS, VSA, PPG, PPN, ICAN, ISCP or scent qualifications such as WSDA Instructor, Scentwork UK, UKCSD or any other form of Positive Reinforcement Dog Training Association.
We are aware there are many amazing, knowledgeable dog trainers within this industry without any formal qualifications. We would hate to miss the opportunity of having awesome trainers onboard with our programmes because of this.
If you do not have any formal qualifications from the list above and would still like to participate in our courses we would like to invite you to make an application. Please request an application form here
Upon successful completion of this course, as well as receiving CPD certification and becoming a qualified UK Sniffer Dogs Bronze instructor, you will also be invited to become a UK Sniffer Dogs member. Our membership provides our instructors with further training support and business development. Details of the membership will be provided on your course.
We hope you enjoy working through the course. However please remember that UK Sniffer Dogs material is protected by Copyright and so until you have successfully completed the assessment process, you are not permitted to perform any training using the content of the course. *
You have 6 months to complete the course from the date of purchase.
No reviews were found.