TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO SILVER!
ARE YOU ALREADY A BRONZE UK SNIFFER DOGS INSTRUCTOR?
Take your business and clients to the next level by becoming a SILVER UK Sniffer Dogs Instructor!
Continue your journey with UK Sniffer Dogs...
Learn everything you need to know to run your own UK Sniffer Dogs workshops, classes and trials at SILVER level.
Attendees should already hold their Bronze qualification
3 DAY COURSE
This 3-day course will give you the tools to expand on your knowledge and to most importantly QUALIFY you to take your clients and their training to the next level.
- Introduction to adding two different scents to the dog's scent library
- Introducing two different indications
- Running trials
- How to run a Series 3 and 4 workshop
- 6 week class plans for Silver level
What you will receive:
- Silver level trial templates
- A printed book with all the information covered in the course
- Tea, Coffee and Cakes!
- 3 days of fun and learning with your dog!
What to Expect on the Day
- Please arrive with your dog at 08:30 for a 09:00 start!
- Course will finish at 17:00
- Dogs will have to spend about an hour in the car or crate (around 10-11:30), they will be worked intensely from then on.
- Ideally your dog would have worked through our Bronze level. If you do not have a dog at Bronze level, that's not a problem but we do request that you contact us before booking.
- Please note, our instructor courses are aimed at you the instructor not your dog or your dog’s performance on the day. The emphasis is on giving you the skills and knowledge to confidently deliver UK Sniffer Dogs classes, workshops and trials at Silver level.
Trainers should have passed their Bronze Detection Dog certification before progressing to Silver level.
Upon successful completion of this course, as well as receiving CPD certification and becoming a qualified UK Sniffer Dogs Silver instructor, you will also be eligible to upgrade your membership to SILVER level. Our membership provides our instructors with further training support and business development. Details of the membership will be provided on your course.